Wednesday Evening Zazen
On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night you can meditate under the guidance of a regular teacher. As a rule we sit two periods of half an hour with walking meditation in between. After the sitting periods there is a short service and a dharma talk. The last evening of the month we sit for three periods followed by a tea ceremony. It is possible to have a personal interview with the teacher (daisan).
If you have questions you can contact Marieke Virya Sensei.
After the summer break the evening zazen groups start again in the week of August 29, 2022.
Donation suggestion: € 50 per month on basis of an authorization. You can use the the web form on this page for registration.
- _Mon. 20 - 22 h, led by of Lolit Abhaya Sensei. Official language Dutch.
- _Tue. 20 - 22 h, the guidance is alternated with Joke Dajun Roshi, Lolit Abhaya Sensei en Marieke Virya Sensei. You can also participate via Zoom. Official language Dutch.
- _Wed. 18 - 19.45 h, led by of Marieke Virya Sensei. Official language English.
- _Thur. 19.30-21.45 u. led by of Julia Jinne Sensei. Official language Dutch.
- _Fri. 20 - 21.30 h, three periods of zazen, without ceremony and dharma talk.
If you want to participate in these evenings, it is necessary that you finished an introductory course. Contact the teacher if you are not sure whether you have enough experience to join in.